VEJA along with ICICLE bring to life a collaboration mixing ecological materials and refined design. For the first time, VEJA is creating a collaboration with a Chinese brand on the Nova and Campo models.
- Upper in Chromefree Leather
- Pannels in Chromefree Leather & Suede
- Side V Logo in Suede
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Wedge sole, reinforced front, the Veja Small has been designed to adapt to children's feet
- Insole made of sugar cane, Amazon rubber, recycled E.V.A.* & organic cotton
- Outsole made of rice waste (23%), amazonian rubber (19%) & recycled rubber (12%)
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
- Made in Brazil
ChromeFree leather is soft and light. Coming from farms in southern Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process in which no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are used. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals, energy, water use is reduced by approximately 40% and salt use by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
*Ethylene Vinyl Acetate